Mold can wreak havoc in your home, so it’s vital that it is addressed right away. If you see mold anywhere in your home, call local mold removal services right away. However, mold is not always noticeable because it tends to grow in dark, hidden places. If you begin to suffer respiratory issues, this could be a sign of mold in your home. Pets, small children, and elderly people are particularly sensitive to this. You may also notice a musty odor in your home, which could also come from mold. Lastly, if your home recently suffered water damage, it’s best to get a mold inspection. It can grow within days of exposure to moisture, and it’s better to be safe than sorry.